Thursday 27 February 2014

An interview with Evelyn.

Me: How are you today, Evelyn?
Evelyn: Good.
Me: What's your favourite colour?
Evelyn:  Pink. Yours is purple and Mama's is green. Only mine is pink. 
Me: What's your favourite music? 
Evelyn: Roy Wood and Elvis.
Me: How old are you?
Evelyn: Three
Me: And what would you like for your birthday?
Evelyn: A slide
Me: Who's your best friend?
Evelyn: George 
Me: Why's he your best friend?
Evelyn: Because I like playing with him and doing silly faces. 
Me: What's your favourite animal?
Evelyn: Butterflies!
Me: Why?
Evelyn: Because I love them and they land on flowers.  
Me: What's your favourite thing about mummy? 
Evelyn: She plays with me. 
Me: If you could be...
Evelyn: *interrupts* A PRINCESS! 
Me: How many people are in your family?
Evelyn: Only two
Me: And who are they?
Evelyn: You and daddy but we live in different houses. 
Me: What would you like to be when you grow up? 
Evelyn: I think I want to be a singer like you and be on stage and sing like la la la and everyone will clap. I'm going to be a super star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment